Monday, October 09, 2006

9 Oct 2006 Monday

From the day i am back till now actually i still miss Taiwan... hmmm...On the day of touch down , some of my friends went to pick me up. Really thanks them for the thoughtfulness, actually there are others who wanted to pick me up but i did not inform them. I wanted to give everyone a surprise. Hee hee...

During the day of my touch down, we waited for our lugguages for a long time. I arrived at 210am but the waiting of my lugguages makes the time moves past 3am.Sorry forthe delays guys.

After getting my lugguages went for hokkien mee, really its been a long time since i ate it. Then i went home put my lugguages, and went out. My parents called me on the phone, they were surprised that i was home ha ha ha...

These few days went to alot places went for kopi with some of my friends chill out at different pubs disco etc. Singapore really has changed a bit and i am quite lost.

Today the rest are leaving back for Taiwan, going to sent them at the airport this evening. So many things to share but somehow these few days run around too much ...oh ya i even went to vivo city which just newly opened but not all the shops are opened... the area is really big till when my frens asked me where am i i told them i am lost and i really am...lolx

Today i got 2 U tube videos very funny super singaporean...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWmLAui6OOw&mode=related&search=

Song by Hossan Leong at the Paliament if i spelt correctly hee hee

Just now i wwent for dinner then me and Jiawei went to buy cigerettes and the aunty there asked we are 18, we are about almost 18 + 10 and still got ppl asked us such qns really overjoyed lolx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home