Wednesday, December 06, 2006

2 Dec 2006 Saturday

Sim Lim - went there to source out cheaper lap top for my brother...Sean, Jiawei and Hon neng accompanied me. We source for quite a few lappy in mind and i called my younger brother and asked if he wants but still he dont want.

After SimLim we were preparing to go home. Ivy called Jiawei and said she failed her exams today. Jiawei went to accompany her after awhile she used jiaweí's hp to call me saying she very sad and wants me to accompany them go chiong... i agreed.

Afternoon mommy jasmin called said if i wanted to meet up so i told her today cant i need to accompany my sis as she failed her exams.

At night we planned to go Double O drink then go Dragonfly to dance. When meet up with Jiawei and ivy. They told me she never fail her exams....rubbish but its great news too.

We went to Double O , both of trhem open a bottle of Chivas. To celebrate ivy ad one of her friends birthday. I called Wilson up asked he wanted to join. Wilson came, we drank GRAVEYARD...yucks...drink Chivas halfway ...hee hee

Took a few photos for that day...Wilson sent me home.

Group photo taken by Wilson ...

Guys night out...

Guys having fun...

Gals of the night ...

Gals having fun...?

Funny faces?... not all

Couple of the year !!!

Couple of the year !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home