Saturday, November 11, 2006

11 Nov 2006 Saturday

Today planned to go eat with Sean-my brother as yesterday is his birthday but i am working so today compensate him.

Reached home around 10am after my work fell onto my bed and slept...woke up around 3pm.Then went to meet Sean at Parklane...planning to gather there.

End up only My bro, his gf, Wilson, Ken and Me.We went to marina south to eat curry fish head.

After the dinner we went to Devils Bar there really quiet at first but crowd came around after 12am. We ordered Jim Bean drank and played games...Dalphin came to join us. After a while Ken left for his girlfriend...

As usual Sean went home early... now left only Wilson,Dalphin and me. We drank finish the Jim bean and went to the dance floor.

While dancing i saw this gal smiling at me... so i went up to her to be friend. We exchange telephone numbers...lolx she look very lian when under the light.

After the disco we went to Geylang for supper eat Yong He Dou Jiang. I didnt know that Taiwan Yong He Dou Jiang can be in Singapore and has been around for quite some ...how ku ku of me.

After that i sent Wilson and Dalphin home...

Below are some photos taken at Devils Bar for memory of Sean's Birthday...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home