Wednesday, November 08, 2006

8Nov 2006 Wednesday

Due to yesterday late work i was given half day off for today...slept till 11pm i decided to take another half day leave. No point i go back office and come back after a few hours.

I decided to fully utilised my time for today...meet up jiawei and went to 4th Chin Bee Road ... sounds familiar huh yah thats where i went to last sat just behind the old folks home. Went there to enroll my class 4 license. After that went to Posb bank to re-do my bank book causei dunno where i put and make a new atm card as i lost mine during April this year hahahaha.... at the same time replace my current atm card its like in bits and pieces.

THe driving course cost $650 damned...anthing here is expensive. Anyway its a skilled to be learned for future use... INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE.

After that me and jiawei proceed to Boon Lay to have our lunch at 4pm...a very late lunch. Then we went to shop around...
after that we went to pick his gf at Yio Chu Kang...sent her home.


Went to Jiawei'shome to do some printing of my certifcates...talked about setting up business untill 9pm. He sent me home and we had dinner at the first kopitiam at punggol then we went home.

Looks like i had spent time quite well ... i feel :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home