Wednesday, November 01, 2006

31 October 2006 Tuesday

Today my mom bought a new that cost $299...well its not expensive but given our current situation...worst case she still se her credit card...i was like a suppressed torch ignited with a spark.

What the hell when in our current situation and still send such money. Everyday i see my father sitting at the pathetic cushions on the floor using my spoilt cpu as his table... the sourness in my heart could not be expressed in words. My dad is already so poor right now... i really duno what to say.

Went down to buy beer and cigerettes... actually i smoke only 2 sticks today hoping to cut down ... think its quite hard with all things going in my mind.

Although i was fuming inside still i kept my cool... my mom even asked me if i wanted to sponsor her for the tv as her birthday is coming. I wanted to told her off... but come to think of it no matter what she is still my mom... i told her i will passs her the money next month cause i now got no money.

After she is still my mom, raise me up so many years, my dad asked money from me ...i gave my dad the priority cause he never asked money from me since the dayi start to work. Iam sure he is very down now... haiz i really dunno what to do.

Should i go and fight for the future or save money for the family just in case my dad lost his job and i will be the sole breadwhinner. My brother is still schooling i just want him to concertrate on his studies.

Whats worst is my mom and dad can argue on how to set the fuking new tv... the new tv is in my mom's room. My dad still uses the small tv in the living room.

Maybe 3 more years i did be out of job and my dad will be retired and my younger brother will be in the army. By that time i think the whole family really have to eat grass already... i really cant visualise what the future has for me... i really cant...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home