Saturday, October 21, 2006

21 Oct 2006 Saturday

Went to meetup Jon and Jasmin cos they book me last week... spend the whole day with them ...lolx oh ya we went swimming in the afternoon at some condo think its Jon's cousin place i suppose.

During lunch , we went to cut our hair at tiong bahru with grace too... my hair style was like f***in punkster now hee hee

After that we were planing to go ktv. we had our dinner at maxwell market... lolx lots of memories there. At ktv we jio junliang his gf, guan and jiayan.

After ktv wentwith guan jiayan jun liang and his gf to meet guans friends drank some beer there then i went home.

Reach home drunk, my mom saw it. I told her about work related stuff and she went to her room and cried. I really fucking dulan with myself ...for letting her worry. 27 years old still let mom worry , what the fuck!!! must control my drinking already..cannot drink like whati do in taiwan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home