Saturday, October 14, 2006

14 Oct 2006 Saturday

Today went to meet Jon and Jasmine. Actually we were planning to go for KTV however it was fully book maybe next time. Went to Jon's house saw his IMAC ... in love withit maybe next time i will get one. Shared our ktv videos...

We went to vivo city, meet up with my bro and his gf (my sis).We had dinner at harbour front. there are really a lot of people there headaches* After dinner we wanted to find a place to sit down and relax before we go for movies but went around most places close at 11pm. In the end we went to Coffee Bean and met up with Junliang and a lady.

Talk cock sing song till 12pm and we went for a movie named "World Trade Center" its a nice show and the contents causes me to think if one day such things wereto happenedto me what will i do? I haved in the first place, never give up never say die. And if my firends or bro were to have a chance to survive and i am trapped . Please leave and take care of my family. Cause if i were to askthem to stay with me ,we might die together. Although i am afraid of death but i am sure its better to let your loves ones survive and leave in safety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home