Monday, October 16, 2006

16 Oct 2006 Monday

Today after work went to one of my secondary school friends son one month birthday...yes my sec shool friends...some of them get married whe i was in taiwan...today the whole day i have been thinking about our past... some i knew for 14 yrs or lesser but overall we are already uncles so many of us are already married.

Scary issnt it, they are doing so well in their job i really wonder where would i be in 4 yrs time andits really scary. Some of them are even applying for new flats near which i am still staying with my parents,come to think of it i feel a sense of loneliness althoughi got a lot friends who support me all these years and brothers but according to my own age all of them are getting married one after another. Next year there will be another 3 getting married.

Time relly flies and i was asking myself what am i doing now? What have i achieved now...basically nothing in particular...it really saddens me when i was with them seeing them growing up with their own family and all sorts of things while i am still so immature in my thinking. Although i might look mature to most but actions speack louder than words... what have i achieved my whole life? soming to this qns i really cant answer myself. I really have set my thoughts right in path again no more playing no more chionging i suppose...

I dunno icant promise what ihavent achieve i think its really time to put off those playful days ...maybe thats why i am still single now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home