Sunday, October 29, 2006

29 October 2006 Sunday

Today plan to stay at home then my bro sms me asking if i want to watch D.O.A... Dead or Alive...without thinking i said ok. He came to punggol to meet me then we went to tampiness to meet his gf.

We had dinner at tampiness too which was a very full one.The show was okay the effects were good the babes of excellent...ahahahah

After the show , his gf went home herself. Nowadays seldoms gals complain about going home themselves. She know i was in a hurry to meet Jiawei so she suggested going home on her own.

My bro and i took 969 till khatib and i took a mrt to admiralty to meet up with jiawei then we both went to Chua Chu Kang in mrt to meet Glauze, my ex storeman (colleague)

We had a idea on sandals.... hee hee next time tell u all ( secret )

After having a tea session we went to jiawei's home and jiawei took me home in his van. Thank you very much.

My dad ask for me 200 bucks... i think he is really poor now i am glad that i am earning and can help him abit. But this is not enough ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home