Thursday, November 09, 2006

9 Nov 2006 Thursday

Yesterday was my mother's birthday, she wanted to eat dinner with me. But i dun have the time...too many things to do too little time.

Gave her a red packet of 300 , take it as i buy the tv for her birthday present.

Today went to work as usual but most people are not around, did quite alot of job facing the damn computer till my eyes going to pop out compiling data the whole day dealing with figures...not tired but eyes very tired.

After work meet up my insurance agent who is also my ex camp mate, my investments are doing fine . Switch to another investment instrument that just came out not long ago cause the one i am holing has went over its past peak....scary...what goes up must come down so i decided to change of investment...My insurance lasped for 4 months totalling $424...arghsss (scratch head)getting poorer everyday....

Back at homearound 830pm ... thinking about tomorrow boring i will be working overnight tomorrow...haiz but what to do i look forward to Saturday to have a simple dinner with my brother cause it will be his birthday tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home