Tuesday, November 14, 2006

14 Nov 2006 Tuesday

Been blogging almost everyday...for those of you who read myblog thanks for the concern.

I have come to a decision not to blog everyday as my life isnt so happening everyday so i decided to blog my feelings and happening incidents to me to keep as journal.

I have been through a few blogs today even my younger brother's...suddenly i feel that he has grown up...read his blog he got his own problems too. Suddenly i feel that i have not been a good brother. I dont even understand him well even though every night he is just a wall away from me.

Thinking through it how many wantto have brothers but yet dun have but for those of us who have how much of us treasure it. For me all these years is just like a sense of responsibility but never occured to me thati still have a blood brother. And my truly younger brother. Always wanted the best for him but never tried to understand him. Maybe i am very good at making you people close to me but when it comes to family ties i am quite a failure. I asked myself how many times did i go out with my family... the answer i could not answer ... i only remember bringing my brother to a movie when he was younger and thats all. Remember how i played with him in the olddays when he was smaller and how jealous i got over him when my parents attention were all on him when he was so small that could hardly defend himself. So stupid of me

I hope i am still not too late in catching up although he have his world i have my own but when the sun sets when everyone is back to their homes, we still face each other and thats our family.

Weixiong if you are reading this i have plans for my future and you have yours. Go ahead and do whatever you feel its right but do not regret and seek advice first. For i will be there for you in everything u need that i can support you of. When night falls u are lonely i will be there to share and lend a listening ear.

Love Brother,
Roy Wong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home